This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the Bubbleye mobile app and http://bubbleye.com. Bubbleye provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the Bubbleye mobile app and the website. The information that we regularly collect about users is used solely for the purpose of enabling the use of our service and for aggregate (i.e. not related to a single user) data analysis aimed to understand each user's preferences and improve personalized game recommendations. Users are only identified using the information they voluntarily provide and we do not collect or analyze any information for the purpose of personally identifying our users.
Please note that any content posted at the direction of Users onto the Bubbleye mobile app and website becomes "published content" and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
What information we collect
User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your email address or Facebook login credentials) to Bubbleye when choosing to participate in various activities such as liking or sharing games, or subscribing to mailing lists.
Log File Information: When you use Bubbleye, our servers automatically record certain information sent by your mobile device. These server logs may include information such as Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device type, browser language, location, etc. In addition, a record of your in-app actions is kept every time you perform certain actions, such as downloading a game, deleting a game, posting a comment, etc. Data about in-app actions is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
How we use the information collected
Most of information we collect for mobile, such as your device and hardware IDs and device type, the request type, your carrier, the content of your request, and basic usage stats about your device and use of our products and services does not by itself identify you to Bubbleye, though it may be unique or consist of or contain information that you consider personal. Your device may allow us to associate your device id with your account in order to provide services.
Any personally identifiable information of yours will not be shared with third parties unless you have consented to the sharing of this information. Bubbleye may use this information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers. These business partners and advertisers may receive aggregate data about various groups of Bubbleye users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your information may be accessed and disclosed if and as required by legal procedures.
- If you submit personally identifiable information (e.g. email address) through Bubbleye, we will use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Bubbleye mobile app. We may collect some information on device-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your account in order to provide customer service.
- Any personal content that you voluntarily disclose online (by posting a comment on a game, by sharing a game on Facebook, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. If you connect with Facebook, your Facebook profile photo (but not your account name nor your email address) is displayed to other Users together with the public content you post.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Bubbleye updates or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, IP addresses, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Bubbleye and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends; however we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless legally necessary.
- We use log file information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it at your next visit; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; (d) monitor usage metrics such as number of users, games installed, games liked/disliked, etc.
- We use your Facebook login credentials for the sole purpose of enabling you to connect with Facebook via Facebook APIs and interact with your friends or anyway to enable certain Bubbleye features that require personal identification (e.g. recommend a game to a friend, share a game on your Facebook wall, "like" a game, have your profile recognized on a new device if you use Bubbleye on several devices); however we will not store your Facebook login credentials and we will not provide them to any third parties.
When we disclose Information
Security of Personal Information
Bubbleye has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
Modification and Deletion of Personally Identifiable InformationDeletion (Opt-Out). In order to delete the personally identifiable information you submitted, please send an email to the address email@example.com requesting to delete your personally identifiable information or any part thereof from our database. Modification. If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, please use our app interface. If you need help, please contact us at the following email address: bubbles AT bubbleye DOT com
Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from our database will not prevent Bubbleye from using gathered anonymous information.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
Today's iPhone & iPad Picks
- 1. Clash of Clans
- 2. SCRABBLE
- 3. Catan
- 4. Subway Surfers
- 5. Angry Birds Space
- 6. Plants vs. Zombies
- 7. Born to be Rich Slot Machine
- 8. Puzzle Pix™
- 9. Pig Shot
- 10. Top Eleven 2015 - Be a soccer ...